Monday, December 1, 2008

We are finally in!

I know I know so many people have been asking me....are you in? Yes we are finally in our new home. I am sorry that I am late on the blogging. Life this past week and a half has been crazy. We were finally able to start moving in on Wednesday late afternoon and boy is there still a lot to be done. The kids' rooms are getting there but our room oh lordy it looks like a hurricane came through...and for those of you that no me I mean worse than it normally does! I do however feel very very blessed that we now have this wonderful home to raise our children in. Sean and I just truly truly feel so lucky to have a home, a beautiful family, wonderful friends and just overall a blessed life. I know I know corny but I had to put it out there. I promise to post pics as soon as we get most of the boxes out of the house. I can't promise it will look fancy and decorated but at least there won't be boxes blocking the way.
I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving. If any of you checked out my sister Vanessa's blog you will know that our Thanksgiving was very very short this year but still a good one. Ok back to work I go.....almost time to get the kiddies!

1 comment:

Hippie Family... said...

YAAA!! So glad for you!! I know you were crazed today but I have a formula sample for you, they sent me one and I don't use it so I thought maybe it would be good for your crazed week moving in. come see me tomorrow!!