Monday, December 15, 2008

Getting so big!

As I stated in my last blog our little Isabelle is growing by the minute. She is really coming into her own little personality....smiles, giggles and even a little temper. We are really enjoying every minute with her....although her big brother isn't really sure if he likes her moving and touching his things. I quite often hear "no no B-belle...mine...I big you little!" I thought that I would share this little video of her playing a small game of Peek-a-boo!
Hope everyone's holiday season is off to a good start!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so her daddy!

Mommy said...

It was so nice to see you and the family ths past Friday. Hope Tristan's boo-boo is all better!

vanessa said...

too cute! can't wait to see you guy tomorrow and give my little munchkins some big kisses!!