Monday, December 8, 2008

WOW I AM HERE!
















Hello Hello! I am so sorry I have slacked on the blog. Moving into the house has been making us very very busy....along with work and the holidays.....BUSY! The house is coming along great. I promise to post some pics as soon as we get out of box crazyness! Tristan really likes his new house. He loves to run all over the place and not to mention he now has new spots to play hide-n-seek. Isabelle is doing great! Getting bigger and bigger. Today she is 8 months old. We have started army crawling which I will get on video and get that uploaded onto the blog.

This weekend Sean and I had our Thomson Reuters Holiday party. So...Tristan and Isabelle spent the weekend with Aunt Nessa, Uncle Brad, Avery and Tinley. I was worried for Vanessa's sanity but she seems to have made it through the weekend alive and still intact. I am hoping that she will post some of the pics that she took so you all can see on her blog. Sean and I had a great time at the holiday party. It was held at Windows on Washington and we had 3 floors of crazyness. As always we had a blast with our friends......maybe to much fun..:):)

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and I promise to post more often now that things will hopefully go back to normal:)

3 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Really Really cute dress!! If I ever loose any weight I will have to borrow it!! Anyhow, I feel like about the worst friend and neighbor ever!! I am going to really make an effort to try and get down there soon!! I am dying to see the house! Not going to lie I have driven by, but usually seem to miss you! Don't worry I am not planning on becomeing a stalker!

Hippie Family... said...

cute cute.. how did I miss a whole year of Crystal and Dave?? how? A year.. that whole being pregnant thing totally threw me for a loop!

I can't believe how big your kids are getting, how do we freeze them in time again?

vanessa said...

Pics are up! You look great! Glad you got to have a fun weekend! I agree on the sending the four to Cassie's...haha!