Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So much going on!







Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life has been extremely busy. I hope everyone had a good 4th! We spent the long weekend back up at my parents house. We just hung out by the pool, the kids swam, the boys golfed, Isabelle slept and Cassie and I sat and ate and gossiped. I really need her to have that baby so I can stop eating whenever she is around. No will power I tell you. Tristan and Camo had a great time together as usual. Although at one point Camo did announce that he no longer liked Tristan as Tristan was trying to throw him in the pool. But as usual he liked him again in about 5 minutes. On Saturday we grilled out and had some of the best steaks ever thanks to Sean's mastery at the grill. On Sunday we came back so Sean could go to the Cardinal/Cubs game. Probably due to the Cubs winning a horrible sickness hit our family....first Tristan, then me and now Sean. Lets just hope Isabelle doesn't get it.
To give everyone a little update on the house.........we should close in about 3 weeks on our current house and I think we have decided to build our own house. So hopefully we will start construction in 2 weeks. (I hope) We haven't decided what to do with the house that we have a contract on....we can get out of it at any time but we are thinking we might finish it when the title comes clean and hopefully turn a profit....but we have plenty of time to decide on that. As you can tell life in the McMeen house is a little crazy right now. Hopefully things will slow down when fall rolls around.
This weekend we have the Reimer/Shirley reception and I am looking forward to seeing everyone there. I will be sure to post some pics!

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Sounds like you are a busy bunch! Glad to hear that everything is going your way on selling the house. Tell everyone I say "HI" at the reception (I have to work. It's my 1st day back.) Take care!

Anonymous said...

She is a true member of our family....take a look at that hair! LOL
Wish I could have been there for the 4th to enjoy time with my sisters!
Who is keeping the munchkins when you go to the reception? Are they going with?

Anonymous said...

Sorry that was from me....hit the button too fast :)