Thursday, July 17, 2008

Back on the market!

Well when things seemed to be going our way with the house............we were quickly brought back to reality. The people that were going to buy our house are going to be backing out of the contract. We are completely bummed and devastated that this is how it worked out. It seemed to be such a good fit but due to personal issues they have had to back out of the contract. Soooo.....we put that wonderful old for sale sign back in our yard last night and called the builder and told him that once again our house plans are on hold. I am sure that one day we will find this all comical........but not today! There is a slight chance that we might still have a buyer so please keep us in your prayers and keep your fingers crossed for us. I would love to have Tristan and Isabelle in their new home for the holidays!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry I ahve faith it will all come together... Nothing can be to easy, huh....

Hippie Family... said...

I am so upset for you... It will work itself out, this is the part where we see what God really wants for you first, theres a reason for everything.. just not knowing what that is seems to muck it all up..

Mommy said...

I am a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason". Keep your head up mommy! By the way, if you find a prospect for the house remember that Nick can get ANYONE a mortgage loan (and I mean ANYONE. Love ya!

Unknown said...

I hate to hear that. I hope you find a buyer soon. Praying for ya.