Monday, July 28, 2008

BBQ's and Zoo time............Summer is in full swing!






Sean and I had planned to make this past weekend a weekend filled with lots of quality time with the kids. This coming weekend we have a wedding all weekend so we knew that we weren't going to be able to spend a lot of time with them. I planned on taking a half day on Friday so I could come home and get all of the housework done that way I didn't have to do it while the kids were home. About an hour before I was to leave work the sitter calls and informs me that Tristan has a 102 temp! So much for a half day of chores. When I picked him up he looked so sad.......but then I remembered that we are getting 3 teeth so this is what is causing it. We spent the afternoon of resting and getting our temp down. On Saturday Tristan woke up with still a little bit of a fever so we hung around the house and got ready for our evening bbq at Chris and Emily's. We had a very nice time at Chris and Emily's where the boys enjoyed games outside, the kids enjoyed time with bubbles and the girls just sat around and chatted. On Sunday we got up and headed out to the zoo. This time we focused on the penguins, the childrens zoo and riding the choo choo train. We had a blast as usual and Tristan really enjoyed riding the choo choo.

As I stated before this weekend we have the Reinbold/Heinz wedding. Tristan and Isabelle will be spending extra time with Jen and I will be sure to post some pics from our weekend!

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Poor little man! I hope those teeth are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Look at that serious little baby girl!! Waht a sweety!! Looks like you have a deep thinker on your hands!