Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Camera


We got a new camera! I am so excited about this and already snapped so many pictures. It was delivered yesterday and it was like Christmas at our house. Of course since this is a new camera we don't know all of the ins and outs of it so I took a bunch of cute pictures of Isabelle and then Sean accidentally deleted all of them! Go figure:):)

We had a wonderful weekend. Sean was at a bachelor party all weekend so the kids and I went back to Mom and Dad's. On Saturday Josh watched Tristan and Camo while Mom, Cass, Isabelle and I went to the craft malls and to a wonderful little store called Sproutfitters. We had a great girl day but of course we wish our other partner in crime (Vanessa) could have shared the day with us too.

This weekend since I got to have a lot of time with the kids I became amazed at how fast they are growing. Isabelle is getting so close to rolling over and is really looking at things now. She loves to watch her fingers and watch the people around her. Tristan's vocabulary is growing everyday. I am amazed at the things that he comes up with. He is turning into such a little man....but he sometimes quickly reminds us that he is still little when he comes up and says "hold you."

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. Before we know it Fall will be here and the cool weather will have settled in!

4 comments:

Mommy said...

I am in the market for a new camera so ou will have to let me know how you like yours. The babies are getting big! See you next week!

Anonymous said...

I love new cameras!! What kind did you get??? Looks like it works really well!! Sorry we missed out on the park last night... Liv isn't feeling well, surgery is tomorrow can't wait!!

Hippie Family... said...

fun fun fun... I need a new camera but just have not gotten one yet.. I seem to be spending all our money on bouncy seats and toys recently..
Miss T is rolling both ways already like a mad woman and started scooting.. I am sure that Isabelle will catch Tristan soon..

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there too! I love the pics! Give the kids kisses for me!