Wednesday, July 16, 2008

No Park Time but Jack time!




As I have posted before we have been trying to get Tristan to the park almost everynight. This seems to help with getting him to go to bed. With all that has been going on with the house last night we had to skip the park and head over the new subdivision and get some paperwork taken care of. Tristan was a little bummed about not getting to go to the park but he quickly figured out that instead he got to play with JACK at Jaycie and Randy's house. The boys had so much fun.......actually they had a blast pushing around Olivia's doll strollers. It was quite funny...poor Livy had to bypass using her doll strollers and instead just play with her lion walker. Unfortunatly I didn't have the camera so I didn't get any pictures. But when it was time to leave Tristan did not want to leave. He wanted to stay and he cried the whole ride home. We kept reassuring him that pretty soon he would live close to Jack and they could play all the time.

Since I don't have any pics of Jack and Tristan I will post some pics from a visit to the park last week. These are pics of Tristan and his friend since birth Kaelynn.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

My boys always have fun at Jack's house too! Don't you love that they are so tired after a day of hard play.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I did not take a picture!! I had 2 cameras sitting on the end table... Oh well I am sure our boys will be playing strollers again and I can capture the moment... We have to try out that park you guys go to!! We usually go in Glen Carbon but I think that one might be closer!