Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Finally a new post!

Tristan and Kaelynn sharing puzzles!
Getting ready to watch Cars! (this was a brief moment of quiet)
Getting ready to paint! As you can tell Tristan is extremely excited!
So mad at his Mom! My pretty baby girl!



Sorry it has been a few days since I have posted. I am running on very little sleep so my mind is a little crazy. Sooo lets see oh yes the long weekend. What a great weekend it was! The weather was nice. A little hot but it wasn't to bad. We started off the weekend with selling our house again! We were so excited and very relieved. Now we are just praying that all goes well and there is no backing out of the contract this time. On Friday night I went out to dinner with Jill, Crystal and Emily. We went to Bella Milano's and then to Erato for a glass of wine. (I am not posting any pictures from that night because we didn't approve of the way we looked in them:):) Saturday I stayed home to clean and have one on one time with Isabelle and Sean took Tristan to the zoo. They had so much fun and Tristan was very excited when he came home to tell me about the Choo Choo and the horsey that he rode. Saturday evening Sean had a bachelor party for his friend Blake so the kiddies and I went to one of our favorite playdate houses'.....the Kientzel's! Tristan got to play with Kaelynn and they had such a good time together as always. Having them play together also gives Crystal and I a little downtime which is nice. Sunday and Monday were very relaxing days. We did a little grilling, a little park time, a little playing outside and really just spent time together as a family. On Monday Mom and Dad surprised us and stopped by on their way home from visiting Chuck in Tennessee. Tristan was very excited to see his Grandma and PaPa! He cried when they left us and said no Tristan's house Grandmas house! We promised him that we would head up to Grandma and Papa's soon!! That is pretty much our weekend. Nothing to overly exciting but we love it.

On a side note HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY! Our Uncle Tony turns 14 today! We hope that you have a great day!

4 comments:

Hippie Family... said...

what's the mad part?? That is too cute.. My neighbor is getting her daughter a book called "Llama Llama, Mad at Momma" ... maybe you should too...

Mommy said...

I love play dates! I feel like I need a mommy play date soon! I like the idea of Llama Llama Mad at Momma that Hippie Family gave. I am so buying that book!

Anonymous said...

OHHH look how mad he can get!!! What a funny boy.... House looks great and going along just fine.

Anonymous said...

Hey I the have the LLama book and it is very cute!! Definately one for this age...