Monday, September 8, 2008

Beautiful weekend!











What a beautiful weekend it was! We really didn't do a whole lot so there isn't a lot to report. We did a little playing outside, little housework, little bit of shopping and little bit of sleeping. And on the sleeping I emphasize the little! One day Isabelle will go back to sleeping all night long I just know it:)




This week we have a very busy week ahead of us. Tonight is poker night for Sean, tomorrow we are taking the kiddos to the Cardinals baseball game, Thursday Sean and I are going to the Cardinals game without the kiddos and then Friday we are heading up to Grandma and Papa's! What a busy busy week. It should be a good one though. I will be sure to post pics from the game! I bought Isabelle a Cardinals outfit this weekend to wear to the game! Sean wasn't very happy about it but I know that him and Tristan will be decked out in Cubs gear so it is only fair that I get Isabelle in Cards gear!




Have a great week!

4 comments:

Hippie Family... said...

Oh yes.. I was sung to at 3 a.m. then yelled then the crying started and we had to eat... I hope your sleeping comes back too.. if not let me know where your going to hide out and nap too!

vanessa said...

We may go up to mom's too! Tristan looks so big! I miss them so much!

Mommy said...

Enjoyed the pics! I especially like the one whre T is giving you some sugar!

THE BIGGEST C said...

Love that he is playing BBALL!!! That is all he cares about!! X-mas will be easy this year.. :0)