Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baseball Game!





I know that this post is overdue but it has been a very busy week and I haven't had time to do much blogging. We went to 2 baseball games last week...one with Tristan and Isabelle and one without. It was the Cards/Cubs series so of course our family was divided. I think the best part of going to the games was watching Tristan think he was cheering for his Cubbies but he thinks that their name is "boo cubbies!" He was cheering so loud thinking that he was saying the right thing!!! I loved it!

4 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

We also call out to the "Boo Cubs" Jacks thinks that is the right name to!!

Mommy said...

How funny is he? I love it!

THE BIGGEST C said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT!! I'll have to let Uncle Josh read this one!!

Anonymous said...

Look at Tristan looking at Nicole!! He is giving her the eye!!! Such cute pictures..