Monday, June 2, 2008

Uncle Tony's Outfits


I thought I would share Tristan's latest obsession. As most of you know we have been obsessed with Lightning, B-Ball's, and Shrek in our short little two years. Now we have a new obsession called Uncle Tony's outfits. Tristan has been going to Uncle Tony's "b-ball" games since he was probably 3 weeks old. We make it to probably 10 games a year if not more and he loves this time that we spend at the gyms. These last few days the only way that we can get Tristan out of his Lightning jammies and into "normal" clothes is if they have some resemblence to what Uncle Tony wears. This weekend I took a picture of him in one of his outfits to show all of you! He is very proud of all of his outfits!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it! I'm so happy you started a blog! Now I feel like I can keep in touch w/ what is going on with everyone. I'll be checking frequently.
Love ya!
aunt lisa

Mommy said...

Love the outfit Tristan! You are getting to be such a big boy!!!