Monday, June 16, 2008

Big Weekend--Happy Father's Day





This post is probably going to seem like I am rambling but it was a very busy weekend again for our household. On Thursday evening, Friday day, and Saturday it was just me and the kiddos. Well I am still new to this 2 child idea and well lets just say that by Saturday at 6:30 pm I was begging Sean to please leave the golf course and come relieve me from a crying 9 week old and a 2 year old that has more energy then the tazmanian devil. I must say I respect stay at home moms more than I ever have after those 3 days. And may I just say right now God Bless our wonderful sitter Jen. With all of those kids she must have the patience of Mother Theresa. One great thing though that did happen is that Crystal and Kaelynn came over to play on Saturday. Kaelynn and Tristan have been best buds their whole 2 years of life. We are having so much fun watching them change and grow everytime they play together! We say that we take all of these pictures so one day it will make a great slideshow at their wedding.

On Sunday we spent the day up at my Mom and Dad's. We hung out by the pool with Cassie, Josh and Camo and BBQ'd a little later when Mom and Dad got home from taking Anthony to U of I basketball camp. We had a great time as usual but as usual Camo and Tristan didn't really get naps in. At about 5 in the afternoon these two were quite the treat:):) After eating and saying our goodbyes we headed home. On our way home we stopped in so Tristan and Isabelle could see their other Papa and wish him a Happy Father's Day. All in all it was a great family weekend!

2 comments:

Mommy said...

I love the big bow in Izzy's hair! So, Tristan has a little girlfriend huh? How cute!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun!! I see what you mean about having two!! I love the summer ,but am thankful for school in august:) Randy was gone for two weeks the last time, but I swear to me it was like 10!!:):) Babies are screaming so I have to run, love the posts!!