Monday, June 2, 2008

Our New Family Blog

We have decided to start a family blog! We have had this site set up for a while but have procrastinated on getting it started. I guess I should say I have procrastinated. We are hoping that by doing this blog our friends and family who do not live by us will still be able to feel that they are around us and part of Tristan and Isabelle's life! I will try really hard to keep this updated and if you would like to see more of something just let me know. Everyone knows that I am constantly taking pictures so I am sure I will be able to supply! I hope that everyone enjoys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, a new kid and a new house to boot! Things are moving right along for the McMeen's!

Hippie Family... said...

Ya.. we are so happy to see you blogging and get to keep up with you guys and gals!

Roma said...

Love the blog! Welcome to another addiction!