Saturday, August 23, 2008

What a week!




Sorry I have not posted all week it was a crazy crazy week to say the least. We had a little sitter drama (which all is fine...we love you Jen!), we had a sick Daddy, a busy busy week at work for me, and we had Tristans first time of getting sick! Boy did that scare him to death! He looked at me and Sean like what just happened and please tell me that will never happen again!


This weekend is going to be very uneventful for us and we love it! Weekends with no plans are always few and far between for us so we try to embrace them when they come. We are just spending our time with Tristan and Isabelle and cleaning the house for our showing tomorrow!


I would like to say one thing though...I would like to welcome my cousin Nicole to SIUE! She moved down here yesterday to start her freshman year at SIUE and I am so excited to have some family down here with me! And I promise not to bug her to often! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

5 comments:

vanessa said...

There is nothing worse than your child vomiting for the first time and I know that exact look you are talking about....poor baby! Give him kisses from Aunt Nessa~

Hippie Family... said...

poor T.. hope he's feeling better..

glad the weekend is uneventful for you, you need it after this week.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain girlfriend... We have had a rough go this week too. Maybe it in the air. Randy had his tonsils out last week and (of course) being my first week of school he was significantly worse by Tuesday prompting an emergency room call. Liv had a 105 fever for 3 days which was a virus of course. And Jack has an ear infection and a toe infection. When it rains it pours!!! I think we are on the up side now too. Glad to hear you a weekend to chill!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain girlfriend... We have had a rough go this week too. Maybe it in the air. Randy had his tonsils out last week and (of course) being my first week of school he was significantly worse by Tuesday prompting an emergency room call. Liv had a 105 fever for 3 days which was a virus of course. And Jack has an ear infection and a toe infection. When it rains it pours!!! I think we are on the up side now too. Glad to hear you a weekend to chill!!!

Mommy said...

Hope Tristan is felling better. Poor little man!