Thursday, August 28, 2008

A hole with some cement!




Thought I would post the latest pics of our house. Right now it doesn't look like much and honestly I am confused by it all but I know Ryan does this for a living so I will let him be the expert and wait until there is a structure there!
Hope everyone had a good week. This weekend is a busy but relaxing one for us. Tomorrow I am going out to eat with some girlfriends and then Saturday Sean has a bachelor party. Sunday we have nothing planned but going to church and then Monday we will be visited by the Trammel clan! I will be sure and post some pictures from our weekend! HAVE A GOOD ONE!


PS My cousin Kelly has started a blog too so be sure and check her out....especially all of the Ross Aunts and Uncles that are watching us;)

3 comments:

Hippie Family... said...

congrats on your "something" even if it is just a hole.. did T want to go play in it?

Mommy said...

Yeah, it's a work in progress! It's the foundation for a happy home! Have a good weekend and holiday.

itzkelz said...

haha sorry!! good luck on your house! looks like alot of work! Wish u were coming home this weekend!