Wednesday, October 8, 2008

6 months old!




Our little Isabelle is 6 months old today! OMG where does the time go. She is getting to be so big I just can't get over it. Here is what we know about our little princess peanut so far!

1. She is still taking a bottle about every 4 hours.

2. She has started eating veggies, fruits, oatmeals and some stage 2 foods.

3. She thinks that her big brother Tristan is hilarious....unless she is tired then she just finds him annoying and overwhelming.

4. She loves her Daddy. Wherever Sean is she will have her eyes fixed on him.

5. She will be blessed and cursed with curly hair. We now can truly see the formation of curls. (PS she still loves her bows)

6 comments:

THE BIGGEST C said...

Love the Pictures!! She;s my little popple!!

Hippie Family... said...

where is number 6?
too cute.. I love those curls..
Happy half birthday!

Mommy said...

Wow, 6 months!!! What a big girl!

Roma said...

Happy half birthday!

Hippie Family... said...

hey - how do I become a follower on your blog?

vanessa said...

I love the pictures! She is getting so big! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER ON SATURDAY! The girls are so excited too!