Saturday, October 4, 2008

So far this weekend!






It has been a very low key weekend but we have taken some good pictures so I wanted to share. Tristan took his first tools class at home depot. They made a firetruck and he was so excited when he got home to tell me that he hammered and put stickers on the truck. Isabelle and I have just been lounging around the house, cleaning, doing laundry and starting to pack. 6 weeks from today we will be moving out of our first home and I think that the time is going to go really fast. It is not certain if we will have a place to go when it is time to move out but everyone is working around the clock to try and get this house complete so please say a prayer that the rain holds off for another week!!! I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

House is coming along well...It won't be long... My little munchkins look so cute!